Maidenhead, UK – 19th February 2013 — XDnet is pleased to announce our merger with Paragon Internet Group, this merger will see XDnet move to a stronger and more financially stable position allowing us to continue to improve the quality of our existing products & services, as well as bringing in new services backed with a fantastic 24/7 support team to help customers every step of the way.
Following the merger into Paragon Internet Group, XDnet customers can take advantage of 365-day telephone and e-mail support. Many customers are already benefiting from this merger since we began migrating customers to new enterprise-grade server hardware backed by Paragon’s superior infrastructure providing massive improvements to our shared hosting customers with improved speed, reliability and network reliability.
“Over the last 4 and a half years it has been an exciting and interesting process building the XDnet brand, bringing a wide range of products and services to our clients, including one of the widest selections of domain extensions available and working with customers to ensure they have the best possible support and service. I’m excited to be working with a company which shares this ethos in providing the best possible service and support, because of this I am confident that XDnet will continue to provide an awesome service to customers going forward.” said Dan Rodgers, Founder of XDnet.co.uk.
Existing customers can enjoy the following improvements:
- We’re stepping up support. High quality, fast acting support is vital in web hosting, previously XDnet wasn’t able to offer consistently fast support times, which at times did mean customers were waiting for a response for longer than desired. Soon customers can expect a reply in minutes, 7 days a week, 365 days a year between 9am and 11pm – for both ticket and phone support – Just drop us a line or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up until now XDnet has had to rely on upstream providers to manage the network side of our operations. Paragon operates and owns 2 of their own, diverse, multihomed, BGP networks spanning multiple UK datacentres. Utilising numerous tier 1 transit providers providing a reliable and robust network, all fully managed and controlled by their highly skilled network team.
- Bigger, better servers means faster more reliable websites. We’ve already started migrating customers to bigger, better, enterprise-grade server hardware and we’re already seeing a massive performance boost for sites now able to take advantage of the superior hardware and resources.
- Prices are guaranteed to stay the same for customers for a minimum of 18 months with no intention of increasing existing customers pricing going forward.
- XDnet’s previous owner – Dan – will continue to work with Paragon, ensuring customers continue to receive the same service and support they love and expect.
Who are Paragon Internet Group?
Paragon Internet Group runs a few other top UK hosting companies and are known for providing excellent support and top-quality hosting services. Hosting well-over 250,000 websites and supporting more than 50,000 customers ranging from hobbyists to some of the worlds largest charities, governments and companies.
Many aspects of XDnet is set to improve over the coming months and we’re excited to work with customers to keep moving the brand forward, continuing to improve our services with a core focus on customer satisfaction. We will keep users informed of any developments our blog – http://xdnet.co.uk/blog/ and where appropriate, via email.
If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to get in touch, email: email@example.com or phone: 01793 230305